Fiberglass ResinLeading Manufacturer of resin epoxy, binani chopped strand, mekp catalyst and resin glue from Ahmedabad.
Approx. Price: Rs 395 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||200-300 ml|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
Leveraging on our rich industrial experience, we are providing qualitative Resin Epoxy
which is processed utilizing sophisticated technology and best grade raw material. Our range is strictly in adherence with the set industrial norms and is highly recognized for its purity, low viscosity level, and safe usage. This epoxy resin is highly suitable for providing a glossy finish to the clocks and filling the gaps between marble flooring and can be availed in desired quality more.
Approx. Price: Rs 160 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Temperature Resistance||10 to 35 deg C|
- 3B chopped strand products are 3B E-CR glass fibre bundles of consistent shape and size. They are made by chopping, into a specified length, continuous glass filaments coated with a chemical sizing, which ensures the compatibility with the resin to reinforce.
- The majority of 3B chopped strands are densified using a unique manufacturing technology. The direct result is a high bulk density enabling these engineered products to offer excellent feeding properties and very low level of fine fibres. Benefits for customers are lower operating costs and better manufacturing efficiency via reduced cleaning downtime and maintenance. That is also how 3B contributes to a more sustainable future.
- Chopped strands are used to reinforce thermoplastic and thermoset resins in various processes, such as compounding, injection-moulding, compression moulding, etc. Chopped Strand for Thermoplastics:
- 3B chopped strands for thermoplastics are designed to reinforce thermoplastic polymer systems. They advantageously improve tensile and flexural resistance bring dimensional stability especially at high temperatures allow for a much better control of the moulded part shrinkage and efficiently increase long term resistance, such as glycolysis resistance.
- Typical applications are moulded parts used in a wide range of markets such as Automotive, Electrical & Electronic, Sports & Recreation, Machines & Mechanical Engineering, Domestic Appliances, Building & Construction, etc.
Approx. Price: Rs 165 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5-10 Kg|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Can|
|Water Content||Max. 3.0%|
|Total Active Oxygen||8.8-9.0%|
With our sound principles of chemical engineering design, we offer the wide range of high-quality MEKP Catalyst
for our customers. It is widely used in a large number of applications and uses in the in the fibreglass reinforced plastic sector. It is a colourless liquid marked by a characteristic odour and is used as a solvent for a majority of resins.
Approx. Price: Rs 165 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||5 Kg|
We offer wide range of high quality MEKP Catalyst
for our customers. The catalyst MEKP 50% (Methyl Ethyl Ketone Peroxide) with 50% peroxide is a cross linking agent for unsaturated polyester resins. It is widely used in a large number of applications and uses in the in fiberglass reinforced plastic sector. It is a colorless liquid marked by a characteristic odor and is used as a solvent for a majority of resins.
Approx. Price: Rs 95 / KgGet Latest Price
|Usage||Construction,Fiber and Garment|
is used for pasting of Emery & emery paper on wheels. We are involved in providing a huge quality range of resin glue to our most valued clients. These are largely used for pasting of Emery and emery paper on wheels. Our product is highly acclaimed for their superior quality amongst our client's. These products are easily available at a very economical market prices.